pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Loving on Liberty London


I LOVE Liberty in London. It is my very favorite store to browse in this city (second place goes to Zara Home - why don't we have this in the US?!)

Back to Liberty. To put it in terms of San Francisco stores, it is like Anthropologie meets Britex Fabrics meets Barneys meets Flax Art and Design. There are so many beautiful things and so many levels and so many hidden rooms that you could spend all day in there.




I went on a two hour walk yesterday afternoon after working in order to keep my eyes open and stay up past 6pm. I was so exhausted that I couldn't even think about trying on clothes, but I walked to Liberty anyways just because it's such a beautiful place. I also couldn't think about taking pictures (plus I only had my phone - no camera because it was in our lost luggage), so these all came off of the Liberty website. I am going back there later this trip, and hopefully I'll have my camera in tow then so I can show what the store looks like, not just the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails