pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Good Morning London!


Good morning from London! Jonny's company wanted him to come out for a few days for a project, and he managed to negotiate for me to come too. We found out we were going on Friday, flew out on Monday, and surprise, here we are! We actually did surprise Margaret, Jonny's mom, by knocking on the door of their house at about 7:45am this morning. She had no idea we were going to be here, and it was so fun to show up and see her reaction. 

I was acting like a tourist with my iPhone this morning, so these pictures are the result of that. It's 5:58am in San Francisco as I write this, but it's 1:58pm here in London. I'm going off about 2 hours of sleep and three cups of coffee, and I'm really starting to struggle to keep my eyes open. I'm going to do my best to focus my energy for the next few hours, though, and hopefully I'll be bright eyed and bushy tailed by tomorrow.  Maybe I'll have more iPhone pictures to share by then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails