pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Ferrying across the Bay

I know it's been oh so long since I've touched this blog, and for all 13 of my readers, I'm sorry! The Prices have been in town for the past two weeks, so we've been focusing most of our free time on spending it with them. We had a great visit, and I'll be sharing more pictures soon. 

For now, I'll share some pictures from the ferry to Sausalito. One of my favorite things to do with friends from out of town is to take them on a ferry ride across the bay. The ferry boasts of being "the second most beautiful ferry ride in the world" which, for one, is a weird thing to brag about, but also, I don't know what ferry ride is more beautiful. My iPhone photos don't do it justice. 

I love that I can walk to work from where we live now, but riding the ferry and seeing people commuting home on it made me think I wouldn't mind a commute if it were a ferry commute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails