pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

DIY Fail


See this new light fixture? See how cute it looks in our little entryway? See how there's no light coming from it? This is a case in point of why I should pay an engineer to do things like convert a plug-in light to a hanging light fixture rather than attempting to do it myself. 

Jonny and I just spent the last hour and a half trying to figure this out, and we got nothing. We do have a new light hanging from the ceiling that wasn't there before, so I guess you could say that's a partial success, but there's no light coming from it and now I'm just ready to call it a night. If anyone knows of an engineer who can figure out how to make this light turn on, please let me know. I will be forever grateful. Won't it look awesome once it actually works? 

Ok, that's all for now. Good night! 

P.S. Sorry I haven't posted in a long long time. Life has been crazy busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails