pages

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving weekend

We spent Thanksgiving with friends in Oakland and spent the whole weekend at home in San Francisco. It was one of the first (maybe even the first!) times we had spent a full holiday in San Francisco, without going home to Nashville or London or away to Napa or Tahoe or Santa Cruz for the weekend. We definitely missed celebrating with family, but I can't even tell you what a lazy, relaxing weekend it was. 

I didn't take any good Thanksgiving pictures, unfortunately, but we had a great time with friends and had lots to be thankful for. We also spent a lot of time with people this weekend, which I didn't capture at all either. Here are a few pictures I did snap of the weekend: 

Pretty fall flowers, our Christmas tree that we just got and decorated today, Four Barrel coffee, and an unusual San Francisco view that I saw on my run to brunch on Saturday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails