pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Speed


On Saturday, we took a little tour of the bay. We went down to Atherton for poolside brunch and bocce with friends, then we drove up to Benicia for the best ribs ever at our friend Lauren's annual bbq at her parents' house. We were driving home from Benicia into the sunset over San Francisco with the top down, loving life, when all of a sudden we saw lights flashing behind us. Jonny got a ticket for going 21 over the speed limit! 

Back in my younger years (starting about one month after I got my license), I got some pretty serious speeding tickets, but it's been years since I've been pulled over. This was, amazingly, my only good (if you can call it that) experience being pulled over - the policeman was chatty and funny, and he didn't give us an extra ticket for not having our registration with us. While being pulled over kinda brought us back to reality, it was still a beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails