pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Too Sore


We ran 13.1 miles yesterday. 

And we finished.We didn't make any record breaking times, but we felt better and went faster than we thought we would.

We had big ambitions when we registered for the half marathon earlier this year to plan long runs around new brunch spots every weekend, but then the reality of travel and friends in town and other things going on got in the way, and we actually only did two runs together (just a few miles each) before the race. I think the most I had run leading up to race day was 3.5 miles. 

I have more pictures to share from the race, the weekend, and Italy, but right now I'm just trying to hold myself still enough so I don't feel every single muscle in my body aching.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails