pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

Happy happy weekend!

Oh hey there! It's been a little while... 

Life has been busy busy lately, and this blog is always the first thing to go off my priority list. Well, let's be serious, there's no actual list. But the blog is just hard to prioritize if I've got anything else going on. So here I am, at the start of the weekend after over a week of radio silence. 

This weekend Jonny is heading down to Santa Cruz for a bachelor party, and I'm staying in San Francisco for a fun little girls' weekend and a trip to Sonoma tomorrow. 

I'll have more catching up to do next week on various trips that we've taken and things that have been keeping us busy, but for now, have a very happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails