pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

On a Boat

I haven't posted on the b-l-o-g for over a week, but life has been busy busy. I spent the week limping around and recovering from running a lot of miles with only a little bit of training, hanging out with Jonny's friend who was in town, and then soaking up the sun on a houseboat this weekend. Now, I'm getting back to work and spending the week with Pete and Sarah, who are in town following a world tour they've been taking over the past couple of months. This week will be busy too, and I know I like to promise and not deliver on more pictures a lot, but I hope I can promise you more houseboating pictures in the future. We had a blast.

P.S. You get a prize if you can identify me in this crowd.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails