pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Our weekend in Instagram

I'm counting the weekend as starting on Thursday night. Jonny's birthday is next Tuesday, and I picked him up from the airport on Thursday night in his birthday surprise....


I had managed to sneak around and buy a car (with lots of help from Josh and Ashley!) and Jonny knew nothing about it until he got to drive it home from the airport. My parents were also in town this week and weekend. My dad had work here, and my mom tagged along to hang out. 


We loved having them here, and my parents really took advantage of everything San Francisco had to offer, including riding our tandem through Golden Gate Park, visiting Kiva, going to Tartine FOUR times, meeting a bunch of our friends at a brunch we hosted at our house, and wine-tasting in Napa. Here's Daddy after a few tastings:


It was kind of a dreary day, but Napa was beautiful even when it was grey.


Here we are outside of Francis Coppola's estate.


I loved these lights. We had them at our wedding too, and I just think they have an awesome effect. 


All in all, we had such a fun-filled but also somehow relaxing weekend. Now my parents are back in Nashville, Jonny's on his way to Toronto, and I'm getting ready to read some of Delivering Happiness, write some very delayed thank-you notes, and get prepped for this week at work. Hope you all had lovely weekends too!

2 comments:

  1. tartine looks yum yum, so does riding in jonny's car

    napa spring '11

    -greenwoods

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! can't wait to have you guys here! let us know if/when you plan your dates and we'd love to show you around sf!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails