pages

Friday, September 23, 2011

Indonesia here I come!

So I kind of forgot I had a blog over the past couple of weeks. Lots of things have been happening, but nothing has been documented on here. In the past two weekends, we've been back and forth to Dallas and Indianapolis, and tonight, I'm leaving for Indonesia for 10 days!

We have this cool benefit where employees are encouraged to take a trip to visit our Field Partners and borrowers every two years, so I'm taking my first trip to Indonesia to do some work in Jakarta and some in Bali. Then, I get to visit my little bro, who is living in Bengkulu right now. 

This blog will probably be pretty silent (again!) for the next 10 days, but after that I should come back with lots of fun pictures and updates. Have a happy weekend, friends!

P.S. This is a picture from The Earth From the Air of algae cultivation fields in Bali. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails