pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

One Six One

I haven't talked to my best friend Eleanor in probably two weeks, but the only communication I've had from her have been texts and voicemails ordering me to post pictures of our house. So Ele, this is for you. 

I just went through and took a few pictures, so you can get an idea of what it's looking like. I'll try to post better ones and more soon!

Our bed, again:

Our dining room table from a thrift store and chairs that we found at the Alameda antique fair:

Our bathroom wall flowers:

Our entry way, complete with my beloved church pew that we found on Craigslist:

This is my old desk that has been sitting in our living room waiting to be picked up (Lydia!). Thanks to Julie for the beautiful flowers. Also, the painting was done at our wedding by Jill Steenhuis:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails