pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Glimpses from our Weekend


This weekend flew by, and I didn't take many pictures. These pictures don't tell the full story of our action-packed weekend, but here are a few glimpses:

{1} Natalie was in town for one night after a vet conference in Davis, and she insisted that we get a stranger to take our picture while I was driving her down Lombard Street. Pretty sure we could be anywhere in this photo, though. {2} I wanted to go to Birite Creamery all weekend, but when we finally went on Sunday afternoon there was way too long a line. Jonny and I ended up getting a Sunday Sundae from Birite soft-serve instead, which was a-w-e-s-o-m-e salted caramel and chocolate with pistachios and hot fudge. {3} I made a seriously great olive oil orange cake off of Smitten Kitchen. No surprise - everything I've made from there has been amazing. I also made the lemon, sausage, and chard lasagna that Joanna recommended, and it was a hit too. {4} Zack and Laura sang "Let's Give Them Something to Talk About" at Zack's birthday at the Mint. It was Laura's first ever time to sing karaoke, and they put on a great show.

Hope you had a lovely weekend. Countdown to Jonny being done with Toronto: 5 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails