pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Wedding Party Invitations


Now that I've sent these out to all of my house party and bridesmaids, I can share them with you all. I wanted to do something creative to ask my friends to be in my wedding party, so I borrowed from Once Wed's Paper Doll Bridesmaids cards. Each set of seven paper dolls was folded into a single card asking each of my friends to be in my wedding. It ended up being quite an undertaking with all of the different hairstyles and all the cutouts, but I really loved how it turned out. 

2 comments:

  1. Al, the invite you created is SO COOL. I love that the one distinguishing feature of each doll is her hair, and I can recognize most of the friends just by their hair style and color! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very, very, very like your handwriting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails