pages

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Living Life

Hey there. Remember me, friends? I've been away from this blog for, oh, 3 months or so. Well, I've realized that I'm not so good at blogging, but I do like living life. Here's a quick update on a few of the things we've been up to in the past three months:
Cousins in town from London

4th of July grocery run in Napa

  Napa sunset on July 4

 Wedding crashing in Santa Fe on our first Lydali business trip

 A beautiful wedding and the newly minted Popes!

 Carrolls and Prices hanging in Harrow

Oxford with the fam  

 A glimpse of the Olympics

 Lydali reunited and it feels so good

  Learning what it feels like for everyone we make sit in the back of the convertible

 The view of the Golden Gate never gets old

 Just loving on JP

And showing off some Lydali bling

The summer hasn't really felt like summer (you know, it stays the same-ish temp all year round in SF), but it's been really nice nonetheless. A trip to Chicago, Vegas, Napa, Santa Fe, and England were all in the mix, as well as two weeks in Kenya for Jonny. We've been mostly in SF for August (except for a little weekend in wine country with Matthew and Bel), and it's been magical. I know I'll look back on these days in years to come, and I hope I remember just how sweet they are. 

That's all for now. xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Greate pieces. Keep posting such kind of info on your page.
    Im really impressed by it.
    Hi there, You've performed a great job. I'll definitely digg it and
    personally recommend to my friends. I'm confident they'll be benefited from this site.


    Here is my homepage :: bed & breakfast inns

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that cotton candy?? Be still my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails