pages

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Cookhouse

For Valentine's day, I gave Jonny a Beer and Cheese pairing class hosted at Cookhouse. We went last night, and it was such a cool experience. We learned tons more than we ever knew there was to know about cheese and beer and how they work together. 

It reminded me that I'd never posted about my earlier experience at cookhouse, and these are some long overdue pictures from a little Indian cooking adventure back in October. My friend Sri taught the class at Cookhouse, which turned out to be even more beautiful in real life than I had expected from the pictures on the internet. Sri taught us how to make several yummy dishes, and I would share the recipes if I could find the recipe sheet she printed out (oh the joys of being disorganized!). You'll just have to sign up for one of her classes and try it for yourself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails