pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Vintage Crates

I've been a pretty delinquent blogger lately, but I've had a lot going on. I've been trying to plan a wedding (lots to do before October 23), buy a house (almost there!), and hire a replacement for my old position at Kiva (I'm taking on a new role!). Plus, I've had friends in town. So with all of that, I've been a little slow on posting.

But I want to introduce you to a craft that I love. Maybe this could be my next Craft Night project?!


I l-o-v-e vintage crates. I think they're so cool, and it's one of my favorite things to pick up at the Alameda antique fair, and I love these tables that have been created out of vintage crates by Nashville-based Modern Arks


Aren't these so neat?! I really want to make one myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails