pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Serious Catchup


So I've been MIA for a little while. I seriously don't understand how all this cute people on the interwebs can live fun and busy lives and also find time to document said lives with amazing photographs and post them on blogs. I struggle. That said, here's a little catchup from the past two weeks:

{1&2} We had a fast food dinner at a nice restaurant in the Mission, Farina. Probably a restaurant where you should have a leisurely two hour dinner and a bottle of wine. We were in and out in less than 30 minutes!

{3} Flowers on my bedside table.

{4, 5, & 6} Little Mermaid Sing Along at the Castro theater. Lydia and I almost decided not to go to this, which would have been a huge mistake. It was so perfectly San Francisco and so hilarious. And the ceiling in the Castro theater was amazing!

{7} Pretty flowers in the shop by our apartment.

{8} This is our street! And one of my very favorite streets in San Francisco. Love.

{9} I rediscovered this app that I have that allows you to stache your friends. Here's Cait's stache at dinner at CPK. Yes, we went to a chain, and it was glorious. I realized that there are times when I find the familiarity of chain restaurants really comforting. Good thing this blog isn't widely read, or the SF foodies would be hating on me!

In other news, Jonny has three more weeks left on his project in Toronto. I've been refusing to count down the days up to this point, but I think I'm about ready to start. Can't wait for him to be at home all week every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails